Saturday, February 13, 2010

The New Pollution

This entire year has just been a screw up, and it's only February. So many bad things have happened, and it is showing no sign of letting up. By time this is all over I have a feeling there's not going to be much of what I am now left, because it's all just so frank and retarded.

I'm hoping that it will all work out, because I'm crazy like my father.

At the same time, I pretty much know that everything is going to end poorly because I'm crazy like my mother.

"She's a boat on the strip mine ocean,
Riding low on the drunken rivers"

I love Beck. Because Beck sings about how marvelously screwed up life and society is with a positive outlook. He says that the world is screwed, life is forfeit, the outlook is bleak, and he does it with a smile on his face, likely a joint on his face or a needle in his arm, and an upbeat.

Yes, life is getting screwed. Yes, this all sucks. Yes, my life isn't turning out how I want it to. Yes, the bad things keep piling up and frankly... there are no good things.

But let's get on with it.

1 comment: